Are you looking to book a clubbing holiday? Well you have come to the right place. This website is dedicated to partying in the best locations all around the world, so in this post we well guide you towards where to go clubbing this summer!
During the british summer the best places to go clubbing are Europe and America. The reason for this is because in places like Asia it is the rainy seasons in a lot of places and you are best of going later in the year.
We know everybody has their favourites so this list is in no particular order!
1. Ibiza – This is quite rightly known as the clubbing capital of the world. A whole island dedicated to partying, hosting some of the biggest and best clubs in the world, headlined by the top DJ’s. Filled in the summer with party animals of all ages and close enough to go for a long weekend if you wanted.
The best thing about Ibiza is it is pretty much all summer round and is famous for it’s closing parties in September.
2. Ayia Napa – We always say there are two top-tier clubbing holiday destinations in Europe, the first is Ibiza and the second is Ayia Napa. Featuring the famous square area which is heaving with bars and clubs for you to drink the night away, Ayia Napa has been popular since the rise of garage in the late 90’s. These days the music policy is varied and you can find music to suit just about any taste.
If that is not enough, Ayia Napa has the award-winning Nissi Beach which is a popular spot to party or chill out during the day.
3. Las Vegas – With a saying like What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas makes you wonder what actually does go down in sin city. The answer? Just about any and everything. If you can dream it up, there is probably somewhere in Vegas it can be done.
Vegas also has the best pool scene just about anywhere in the world with most of the top nightclubs hosting day parties with headline acts. If that isn’t enough you can rave through the night at any of Las Vegas’s many nightclubs.
4. Miami – A more upmarket destination, south beach is the home of the beautiful people stateside. The one thing we will say about Miami is that money most defiantly talks in this city and groups of guys may have hard times at the city’s top nightclubs if they have no girls with them. However if you get in you will be treated to some of the best clubs in the US with headline acts from all over the world.
5. Magaluf – Magaluf is known as the most rowdy of all the clubbing holiday destinations. Due to it being quite cheap it is very popular with youngsters as well as stag and hen parties. Due to it being just a short flight from the UK you can go for a long weekend also.
Magaluf also has one of the nicest beaches of any clubbing holiday destinations and a huge super club called BCM.
6. Cancun – Just about everybody has heard of spring break, the wild party time where US uni students go to let their hair down. However Cancun is popular during the summer also with both youngster and a slightly more mature crowd.
Cancun is full of amazingly fun bars like Senior Frogs as well as massive super clubs like The City. Another great place to go for a night out in Cancun is Coco Bongo. Which if any of you have ever been to Magaluf is a bit like the pirates show. Well worth a trip.
6. Kavos – Kavos was always popular, but since the TV show what happens in Kavos it’s popularity has gone through the roof. It is one long road scattered with bars and clubs and people partying all night long. It is not the most upmarket place ever so don’t go there expecting too much.
7. Sunny Beach – Another destination where the popularity has exploded due to the What Happens In series on Channel 4. Located in Bulgaria this destination is not only popular with people from the UK but also very popular with people from Scandinavia and russia. This resort is not as big as a lot of the others on this list however.
8. Mykonos – A relative newcomer on the european clubbing holiday scene, but it’s reputation is growing with every passing summer. Also it’s nice to head to these resorts before they blow up as you get to experience what they were like in the “good old days” that you hear people talk about.
So to answer the question Where to go clubbing this summer? You can pick any destination of our list and you are pretty much guaranteed to have a great time.