Girl gives 24 blowjobs in Magaluf, Should you feel sorry for her?
I’m sure by now you have all heard or seen the video of this girl in Magaluf who for some crazy reason decided that giving 24 blow jobs in a nightclub was a good idea. Now while we are not condoning what she did as a good idea, it wasn’t, it was low class and a very trashy thing to do. Please don’t take this as us defending this girl, we just feel that other people must also take some responsibility in this.
- The ‘lady’ was most likely drunk, as were the men taking part. I am sure there were people in the club including the managers and security who are supposed to be there to keep everything above board. Where were they when all of this was going on? In fact, where was her friends?
- You may say that this type of thing has gone on for years and that is true. Unfortunately this is 2014 and with a camera in every pocket and Twitter and Facebook providing real time sharing of these type of things, how could they not know that this would end up somewhere where she didn’t want it? Most importantly the person who uploaded this video to the internet is an idiot, but she only has her self to blame.
- From all reports, she is only 18. Granted we wasn’t all sucking 24 dicks in a nightclub in Magaluf at this age but im sure we have all done some pretty silly things. A mixture of being dumb and naïve probably led this girl to do such a silly thing.
- The guys are just as bad as she is. This video is unfair for 1 reason, her face is clear to make out while every single guy has their face hidden. It seems like this video was always intended to be distributed as whoever was operating the camera seems to take care to make sure only she was exposed in the video.
- The story goes that she was promised a holiday that turned out to be a cocktail. Well sucking 24 dicks from a holiday shows major greed and is quite clearly an absolutely disgusting thing to even consider, there is no defence for that. However she was still misled about her reward for completing her dick sucking marathon.
So while she did a completely slutty thing and will have to live with the shame of this for a long time to come, the people in the club including the men who took part are equally guilty but seem to get away with it due to them not being exposed in the video.
Furthermore the management of the club and the organisers of this event also need to take some responsibility as they should have stopped this well before it even got going.
Do not take this as us defending or condoning what this girl has done. At the end of the day she is an adult and has to take responsibility for what she has done. Nobody forced her to take part, and nobody forced her down on her knees and to open her mouth. Maybe this woman needs to start asking herself “What would my parents think?” before making any decisions in the future.
What do you think? Leave us a comment below.
A frequent question that comes up on our clubbing holiday forum is how old is too old to be going on a clubbing holiday? The answer to this question really does depend on where you are planning on going. Each resort has it’s own age demographic that should be taken into consideration when booking a clubbing holiday. Now lets answer the question how old is too old to go on a clubbing holiday
Magaluf / Kavos – Very popular with school leavers and college kids due to the cheap cost of getting there and the fact that it is a very cheap place to be. If you are older than say 22-23 you might feel a bit old here. These are popular choices for many peoples first clubbing holiday before they graduate onto somewhere else.
Young To Mid Twenties
Most resorts fall into this range, these are places that you would find a group of 18 year olds as often as you would find a group of 25 year olds. This includes Malia, Sunny Beach & Ayia Napa.
These resorts are good places to be as everyone heads there so you get a nice mix.
Young To Older Resorts
Now the more mature clubber ages 27+ you most likely do not want to be surrounded by a group of 18 year old kids. Fortunately you will find resorts that will also have mature people. The most popular are Ibiza in Europe or Thailand, Las Vegas & Miami.
Weekend breaks in places such as Amsterdam, Prague and Berlin are also good bets if you are looking for something short.
So to sum up, no matter what your age (within reason) there is a resort that you can go to, and remember what they say, your only as young as you feel.
With the temperature in the city rising, what better thing to do than dance ’til you drop at the coolest indoor and outdoor clubs in Budapest? A couple of hours away from the UK you will find Budapest’s world-renowned nightlife, with dozens of new venues popping up monthly. Clubs showcase internationally praised DJs and up and coming local beats, so you can find whatever gets your pulse racing. Here is a flavor of the hippest clubs you where you can cut your shapes to the biggest beats. Here is our list of The 5 Best Clubs in Budapest.
- Ötkert –Without a doubt, Ötkert is one of the most renowned party venues in downtown Budapest. Situated in elegant Zrínyi Street, in the heart of the city surrounded by mesmerizing sights such as St. Stephen’s Basilica and the Danube Promenade. Ötkert offers reasonable prices, no entry fee, a diverse menu, and varied programmes including exhibitions, concerts, acoustic evenings, conferences, and DJ sets, so you’ll certainly find what your looking for.
- Hello Baby – Is the new big thing in Budapest, housed in the ornamental Haggenmacher Palace, built in 1886 on the corner of Eötvös Street and Andrássy Avenue and designed by Henrik Schmahl. The interior is amazing, with an inner courtyard, and a local branch of Budapest’s public library working there in the daytime. At night, the freshly opened giant bar provides good parties, cocktails and a wide range of urban electronic music. If you love urban chic, Hellobaby is the place to be.
- Trafiq –The first club in 21st Century Budapest to conjure up the carefree atmosphere that characterized the city’s nights a hundred years ago. Dead serious naughtiness. An apocalypse floating in the air. An act of one-night worldwide redemption. An intriguing place to dance until you drop.
- Akvárium – Akvárium Klub and surrounding Erzsébet tér are one of the most well-known meeting spots and one of the most popular party venues. Thousands of youngsters get together here night after night to chill out and dance. Akvárium Klub is more than a simple bar: it is a melting pot of contemporary arts, a venue showcasing unique events and concerts from mainstream to underground. Akvárium is a great spot with a friendly atmosphere that offers cool concerts, exhibitions and various performances.
- Szecska clubbing nights, Szechenyi Baths – Satisfy your inner culture vulture by partying to unique DJ-sets, mindblowing laser and smoke-formations, bars full of liquid and edible delicacies. Dancing ’til dawn in the Szechenyi Baths is something you will never forget. Expect tantalising tunes, very little clothing and great drinks.
Come and enjoy the very best of Budapest, live the city, and live the summer party dream – visit Budapest for the Budapest Essentials Festival (29 May – 1 June) to experience the coolest clubs and best DJs.
When going abroad you are going abroad you will need to change your money into the local currency. Unfortunately changing money is not as easy as it should be. Luckily for you we have put together this post to help you get the best foreign exchange rate.
- Change money at home – But it isn’t so simple as walking into the nearest foreign exchange shop and getting the best rate.
You will see everyone offering no commission which sounds good, but really it is nothing more than clever marketing. Sure they are not charing you commission on the day, but the rate you get is lower than the real exchange rate on the money markets. This is how they make their money.
For this reason you need to shop around as the rates can vary a lot from place to place. You need to remember that most companies have an online rate that is far better than the in store rate. This is even more important when changing money at airports as the rates in the airport are some of the worst around.
Lastly, pay for foreign currency in cash. The reason for this is that most card providers look at foreign exchange as a cash advance and charge you a fee for doing so. It is much cheaper to withdraw the cash from the cash machine than to use your debit or credit card.
- Change money abroad – The rate abroad is usually a bit better than it is at home so many people prefer to take their home currency with them and just change it locally. This isn’t a bad idea there are just a few things to confirm before you make a purchase.
First always make sure how much you will get before handing over ANY money. Some places will advertise a rate on a board but in the small print it says you will only get this if you change say 1500.
Secondly make sure you ask what the commission will be.
- Use your card abroad – Now this sounds great in theory, take your card, use it when you need cash. unfortunately the banks don’t make it so easy. Normally you will get a pretty good rate but there is a high chance your bank will charge you a fee to take your money out. Depending on how much this fee is, it could make this method expensive. It is normally better to take large amounts out to save paying the fee every time you use a cash machine.
- Prepaid foriegn exchange cards - I do not like these cards at all. You load them up with cash but you are faced with all the same ATM fees as well as any fees the card charges you as well. You might as well just use your debit card.
It’s almost like a right of passage to head to Magaluf for a clubbing holiday. Magaluf attracts everything from school leavers to people on stag and hen do’s, It really does draw in all ages.
If you have booked up and are wondering what the best things to do in Magaluf are, just follow this list and you will have a great time.
- BCM – No trip to Magaluf will be complete without a trip to the biggest club on the island. Ranked in the top clubs in the world and packed all summer with headline DJ’s, this place literally never stops rocking.
- The Beach - Magaluf has one of the best beaches in any clubbing holiday resort without a doubt. If you don’t spend at least a few hours here during your holiday then you have most definitely missed out. The beach has clear blue sea and golden sand and really is a picturesque place to chill out.
- Carnage Bar Crawl – Do you like alcohol? Yes. Do you like members of the opposite sex? Yes. In this case you are bound to love Magaluf’s Carnage Bar Craw. Operating every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday the Carnage Bar Crawl will give you a T shirt, 4 hours of unlimited drink & shots & more importantly, music and members of the oposite sex. We like to refer to this as the essentials
- Western Water Park – No holiday to a hot country would be complete without a trip to a water park. Luckily for you as long as your hangover isn’t to bad and you manage to get up and out of bed, Magaluf has a water park not to far away.
- Magaluf Booze Cruise – A warm up before you get on the boat, 2.5 hour cruise, unlimited beer and sangria, free t shirt, members of the opposite sex and great music. What else could you possibly need?
Now get yourself to Magaluf and enjoy yourselves! That’s an order
Sausage fest, cock fest, dick farm, we have heard the ratio in Magaluf refered to by every name under the sun over the years. We have run this website for a long time and the one question that comes up year after year is “What is the boy to girl ratio in Magaluf”.
Well im afraid all the rumours you have heard are true, for some reason Magaluf seems to attract huge numbers of guys all year round. Don’t get us wrong, there will also be women there but they will be hugely outnumbered.
For some reason and more than it happens in other resorts, you get huge groups of men going to Magaluf. We are talking 20-40 men going together which obviously does nothing for the ratios in the resort.
We say don’t even worry about it, as it doesn’t really matter that much. If you focus on going and having a good time you wont even realise the ratio.
Watch this video and get answers from the people on the strip.
What do you think about the Magaluf ratio? Discuss it on our clubbing holiday forum.
How to get to the Full Moon Party? Good question, but as always we have all the answers for you. Basically you have a few options that you can choose from depending on your budget.
Fly to Koh Sumai then get a ferry.
There are direct flights by Bangkok Air to Koh Sumai but the problem is they are quite pricey at around £70 each way. From here it is a short boat right across to Koh Phangan. Travel time is around 1.5 hours.
Fly to Surat Thani, get a coach to the pier then a ferry to Koh Phagnan.
Now this is a more cost effective way to get there. You can fly to Surat Thani with airlines such as Air Asia and Nok Air for as little as £25 one way. From here you can get a bus to the pier and then the ferry across to Koh Phagnan. Travel time in total is around 3.5 hours.
Get the overnight train from Bangkok
You can get the overnight train from Bangkok down to Surat Thani. We recommend the overnight train because it takes a mammoth 10 hours and this is a long time to be awake on a train. From here you get the bus to the pier then the ferry to Koh Phagnan. Travel time around 14.5 hours.
Get a bus.
Depending on where you are coming from this can take as much as 10.5 hours to Surat Thani. Then you need to add on the 1 hour transfer and the 3.5 hour ferry ride.
In our opinion the best combination of cost / time is to fly to Surat Thani then get the coach and ferry combo. Obviously if money is no issue then the direct flight to Koh Sumai is defiantly the winner.
Maybe a controversial post, but we firmly believe that you shouldn’t buy from holiday reps. In this post we will show you why you don’t buy from holiday reps!
- You may like them, but they have a job to do- Their main job is to sell you stuff such as rep packages and bar crawls. The best way to do this is to get you onside. We are not saying that they are bad people, they are not, just remember they are trying to sell you something. The sales tactics they use are normally defined at head office level so it’s not really their fault.
- The places they take you to are not always the best – While they will tell you they are the best places to be that night, this is not always the case. It is normally who gives them the biggest kick back or fee. The price of the package is normally over priced and poor value.
- Why pay for a bar crawl? – They are taking you to places that are free to get in, why would you pay for this? Follow it if you want, they may not like it but how can they stop you? They need to add more value than a bar crawl to get you to part with money. All “free” shots are normally watered down & all free bars are normally just cheap local spirits.
- You have no freedom - If you pay for a rep package and then see something you want to do instead you then have to face paying again. Make your own choices it’s your holiday, why let them dictate where to go?
- Never buy club tickets from reps – They are normally more expensive than you can get them on the strip. Take a walk around and see what the going rate is before buying anything from holiday reps.
- Skip welcome meetings – Nothing more than a sales meeting, they will wake you up at the crack of dawn to drag you downstairs to try to sell to you. They may give you all sorts of BS reasons about why you have to go but just ignore them, you have no obligation to go.
The reason they do this on your very first morning is so you do not get a chance to get out on the strip and see what a rip off what they are selling you is.
- Everything they sell is over priced – Every single thing, without fail. Water park, club tickets, everything!
- The younger you are, the more you will be targeted – They know people on their first holiday are more likely to believe what they say. Don’t be a victim.
If after all this you go on to buy from the reps then you only have yourself to blame.
No trip to Thailand is complete without a trip to the world famous full moon party. In fact the full moon party is so essential that your holiday should be planned to coincide with one. With it being that important, we have provided the Full Moon Party Dates for you.
|Full Moon Party Dates 2014
Wednesday 15th January
Saturday 15th February
Saturday 15th March
Monday 14th April
Wednesday 14th May
Thursday 12th June
Sunday 13th July
Sunday 10th August
Monday 08th September
Wednesday 08th October
Thursday 06th November
Saturday 06th December
Thursday 25th December
Wednesday 31st December
Xmas 2014 Party Date
Wednesday 25th December 2014
New Years Eve 2015 Party Date
Tuesday 31st December 2014
New Years Day Party
Wednesday 1st January 2015
Full Moon Party Dates 2015
Sunday 04th January
Tuesday 03rd February
Thursday 05th March
Friday 03rd April
Saturday 02nd May
Tuesday 02nd June
Tuesday 30th June
Saturday 01st August
Saturday 29th August
Sunday 27th September
Tuesday 27th October
Wednesday 25th November
Friday 25th December
Thursday 31st December
Xmas 2015 Party Date
Thursday 25th December 2015
New Year 2016 Party Date
Wednesday 31 December 2015
New Years day Party
Thursday 1st January 2016
Full Moon Party Advice
Leave valuables at home – It’s better to wake up with them in your safe than lost on the beach.
Pace yourself – It’s a long night and the buckets are dangerous, there’s no rush to force drink down quickly.
Shop around – Drinks are cheaper away from the beach.
Wear trainers / Flip Flops – There is broken glass all over the beach, going barefoot is a no-no.
Say no to fire – While jumping a rope on fire may seem like a good idea when drunk … it’s not.
Stay out of the sea – You are drunk, need we say more?
With the summer arriving there are a lot of opportunites for a long clubbing weekend in the sun. Maybe you don’t have much holiday left from work, or maybe you just want something quick to tide you over before you go away later in the year. Either way, we have you covered with five locations that are the Top European Destinations For A Long Weekend In The Sun.
- Ibiza - With flight times from the UK of between two and three hours, the clubbing capital of the world Ibiza will defiantly provide you with the world class nightlife you require. Low cost airlines make it easier to do a 3-4 day break without breaking the bank.
As well as super clubs, the famous sunset strip and the west end, Ibiza will also provide you with great beaches.
- Magaluf - Cheap and cheerful, while this is one for the younger part of the 18-30 demographic a long weekend in Magaluf can cost from as little as £150 which is not to be laughed at. Magaluf has one of the best beaches in Europe and its superclub BCM attracts big name DJ’s all summer long.
- Tenerife – While this will be a longer flight of around 4-5 hours, Playa De Las Americas has lots of great bars and its famous club tramps which normally lead to a great night. The beaches around Playa De Las Americas are not as nice as the first two but more that adequate to top up that tan!
- Sunny Beach - The TV show What Happens In Sunny beach has seen the popularity of this resort sky rocket. Flights are more expensive than they once were but if you book early you can still find a great deal. Who knows, maybe you will even be on the next season of the hit show
- Barcelona - Something a bit different from the others as its more of a city break, but Barcelona has great weather and really exciting nightlife. Another great thing about Barcelona is during the football season you could add in a trip to watch Messi and co play!
No matter which destination you choose I’m sure these 5 destinations for a long clubbing weekend in the sun will see you have a great time.