One of the most popular things for people to do in Las Vegas is to hit some of the legendary pool parties. These pool parties are headlined by some of the biggest names in the world such as Calvin Harris, Steve Aoki, Will I Am, Diddy and many more. You need to know which ones to go to and as always we have you covered.
- Wet Republic – One of the most famous pool parties on the Vegas strip. Taking place at the MGM hotel pool, these parties have some of the biggest DJ’s playing such as Tiesto, Deadmau5 and Calvin Harris and are always rammed all season long. Side note, the beautiful women working there as well is great If you a feeling flush, cabanas and daybed are available all around the pool. Wet Republic holds just short of 2500 people.
- Rehab – Rehab is known as the party that started them all in Vegas. Held at the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas the Rehab pool party is always rocking, and it is advised to get there early to avoid disappointment. Oh by the way Rehab holds around 7000 people so that just goes to show how busy it gets! Most people recommend Rehab on a Sunday.
- Tao Beach – Tao just screams beauty and luxury, add in some of the best looking people not just in Vegas but also all around the world and you are in for a great time. Located at the Venetian and with a beautiful Asian theme, this pool party holds around 2000 people which only makes it more exclusive.
- Marquee – One of the newer pool parties in Vegas and ran by the club of the same name, Marquee is the last pool party we recommend that you check out. If you know how Marque do it at night then you know you are into for a great time at Marque! Around 1800 people can get into Marque and it is held at the Cosmopolitan hotel.
- XS Night Swim - One of the newer pool parties in Vegas, XS Night Swim takes part on Sunday nights and matches up a night time pool party with a headline DJ in one of Las Vegas most swanky nightclubs. This event pretty much always sells out so it is one of the places to be seen on a Sunday.
While swimwear is recommended, it is optional and you do not have to get in the pool.
Add VIP to your pool party
If you have the budget as with everything in Vegas you can upgrade your trip and have and even better time. All these clubs offer what they call day beds and cabanas.
A daybed is exactly what it says on the tin, a bed located near the pool normally (some have a private pool) where you and your friends can chill out and have things like TV’s, Ipod docks and your own bouncer. Think of a Cabana as an upgraded version of a day bed, bigger and better.
What ever you do, make sure you check out a Las Vegas pool party.