Every year when looking for a clubbing holiday you ask yourself the same questions, Where shall we go? Where’s popular? Where can we go wild? This list will answer all those questions and show you the top 10 clubbing holiday destinations in no particular order.
- Ayia Napa – One of the original clubbing holiday destinations, Ayia Napa in Cyprus is packed with clubs and bars and boasts the best beach in Europe, the famous Nissi Beach.
- Cancun– Two words, Spring break! Heading to Cancun in march means you will be in the middle of Spring Break which is when US uni students fly in to party hard.
- Ibiza – Iconic would be the word used to describe Ibiza. Super clubs, great weather, beach parties, world famous DJ’s Ibiza really does have it all.
- Kavos – The party capital of Corfu and the recent star of “What happens in Kavos,” Expect it to be packed.
- Magaluf – Cheap and cheerful Magaluf is popular every year mainly with a younger crowd, it also boasts the huge BCM.
- Malia – Located in Crete, Malia has great nightlife and every night is rammed with party people.
- Miami – South Beach, the home of the beautiful. Get yourself down to the beach and top up your tan by day, hit up the ultra popular nightclubs by night.
- Laganas / Zante – The Greek Islands feature 3 times on this list for a reason, they really know how to throw a party.
- Thailand – Cheap, Beautiful and popular. Thailand has it all from idyllic beaches to live sex shows, if you can dream it, you can probably do it in Thailand.
- Las Vegas – The only way to describe Las Vegas is as Disneyland for Adults. You can gamble, you can party at some of the best clubs in the world, you have beach parties & beautiful hotels. Everyone should visit Las Vegas at some point but make sure you take plenty of money.
And two Bonus destinations.
- Sunny Beach – A relative newcomer, Sunny Beach in Bulgaria is popular with Scandinavian countries but has become more and more popular with Brits.
- Tenerife – Cheap and cheerful clubbing, get yourself to Playa De Las Americas for plenty of awesome nights that you will struggle to remember.
Want help finding a good deal? Then visit our book a clubbing holiday page.
Need help deciding where to go? Then visit our Clubbing Holiday Forum
Need a cheap clubbing holiday? Click the link for great deals Book a Clubbing Holiday