View new posts

Themed T Shirts...?

Want to talk about somewhere else? Then put it in here.
Themed T Shirts...?
Thu Mar 02, 2006 7:41 pm

Hi Guy's n Girlies...

We went to Malia last year, each with themed shirts, they added that little bit of excitement/fun to the holiday so are going to it again this year.

Getting to the point... :lol:

How many people are going to Napa this season with Themed T Shirts?
Or...isnt that the "done thing" anymore, & seen as cheesy?? :roll:

I need inspiration, what have you guys done in the past. Slogans, nicknames, pictures/images, type of shirt etc...? Im after something individual & unique. Any pics if you have any would be gr8... :D

Thanx 8)
ajay-06

Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:09 pm

Hi i cant really remember seein that many people in themed tops really i can remember there were sum blokes in superman t-shirts, all the army lads got dressed up in pirate outfits. Me n the girls got dressed up in army gear once n school uniform, i think people wear the themed stuff for the beach party & the fanatsy boat
Gemma coyotes
I Come Here Often

Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:13 pm

can be a little cheesy but we kinda thinking bout doin it this year as you said it adds a little bit of excitement/fun to things and you will get random people speaking to you asking about them etc.

but aslong as you dont wear them all the time as things could get a little smelly :(
Randell
Regular

Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:37 pm

Me and my mate are gonna have em wiv 'EGG' and 'SPOON' on em, im gonna be SPOON,

don't ask why, Not even im sure, just to be stupid and have a laugh really i think. lol
Ash
Head talent scout

Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:51 pm

i think u should def have theamed t-shirts, i don't think its cheesy atall its jus a bit of fun! + it gets you talkin 2 loads of people! adds 2 the holiday! Xx
minx101
Getting Started

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:02 pm

Yep i mean, if you saw 2 blokes wiv egg and spoon on em' who woldn't ask why? lol.
Ash
Head talent scout

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:16 pm

hey a-jay! babe i think it's a crackin idea me and my chums did it last year in lanzarote black tank tops saying "Belfast Babes on tour 05" good fun! and "enjoy" on the back of our hotpants!

lol @ the guys!!

you see there aint many people from belfast in ayia napa well so i heard so we will probably do something similar! hehe!

So will I bring something to dress up in is there ever fancy dress or theme night in napa? good way to get known!

xoxox paula :D
sexi_gurl06
I Come Here Often

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:53 pm

Randell wrote:can be a little cheesy but we kinda thinking bout doin it this year as you said it adds a little bit of excitement/fun to things and you will get random people speaking to you asking about them etc.

but aslong as you dont wear them all the time as things could get a little smelly :(

o ur wearing one with clubbingabroad.co.uk plastered at the bottom :) u may choose what u want on the rest of it
Fancy yourself as a travel writer?
Do you feel you can write an article about a clubbing holiday, music, festival, fashion or something similar?
Visit our contact page and you could be published on our blog.
Kee
Is Awesome

Thu Mar 02, 2006 9:55 pm

Kee wrote:
Randell wrote:can be a little cheesy but we kinda thinking bout doin it this year as you said it adds a little bit of excitement/fun to things and you will get random people speaking to you asking about them etc.

o ur wearing one with clubbingabroad.co.uk plastered at the bottom :) u may choose what u want on the rest of it

What even if he wants "THIS WEBSITE IS HIT STAY AWAY!!!!!!" :P
Ash
Head talent scout

Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:03 pm

lol well as lead name on the booking, if he wants his ticket he wont b putting that :P
Fancy yourself as a travel writer?
Do you feel you can write an article about a clubbing holiday, music, festival, fashion or something similar?
Visit our contact page and you could be published on our blog.
Kee
Is Awesome

Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:12 pm

I'm gona be looking to have some vest personalised, but i don't really wanna do it as a 'group' theme.

I remember seeing a lot of people with themed group t-shirts on every holiday i'v been on, but i'm not really the type to try and draw that kinda attention to myself unless there's a real reason behind it.

I think that it's all part of the 'resort holiday' thing.
Flying out 1st July 2009 for one week - My Birthday -
Smartster1983
I Come Here Often

Return to Holiday Chat